Introducing a new line of Printables

press cards – a new series of printable journaling cards great for documenting bits and pieces of life and perfect for Project Life.

……….

……….

……….

All three sets are 20% off thru December 31st, 2011.  For an even better savings, purchase all three together and save even more.  And presslist subscribers get an additional 10% off – be on the lookout for the code in the newsletter that went out tonight!  Not yet a subscriber? Sign-up HERE.

note: You don’t need photoshop to print the journaling cards. They are provided on an easy to print 8.5×11 PDF file.  Just open and print!  The cards are also provided as 8.5×11 PNG files so you can easily change the colors to fit your project needs.  The exact dimensions of these cards are 2.9 x 4 and fit perfectly with the (new and improved) 2012 Project Life Page Protectors.

If you’ve been using my journaling card printing template, I’ve updated those files to include the new card size.  Please download the template again so you have the updated version!

• elana December 27, 2011, 10:24 pm

Love all of these!!! I used to receive your newsletter, but haven’t lately so I re-signed up. Any chance you could send me a copy, or give me the code? Thanks!

• Liz December 27, 2011, 10:30 pm

Sent you an email. 🙂

• Amy Emery December 27, 2011, 10:47 pm

Ditto. I’m not sure why I don’t receive your newsletter any more. Not on my blocked list, re-signed up a couple times, ??? A faithful follower and fan!

• Liz December 27, 2011, 10:50 pm

Hhhm, maybe it’s time for me to to switch providers. I’m sending you an email too Amy!

• MaryAnn Perry December 27, 2011, 10:53 pm

I adore these…..no I love these!!! How about I love and adore all three of them!!!

• Liz December 28, 2011, 9:08 am

Thanks so much maryann!

• emily kate December 27, 2011, 11:12 pm

I’m having the same problem with the newsletter!

• Liz December 28, 2011, 9:09 am

Forwarded a copy of the newsletter your way.

• amy christine December 28, 2011, 1:40 am

just curious… if i purchase these, can i just print them? or do i have to open with photoshop and do print through there? i do have photoshop, but not on my everyday-use computer (not to mention i hardly know how to use it. ha!)

probably a silly question, and i’m sure you get asked too often… sorry! i am beyond clueless about digital stuff, but i love these and pretty much need them. :]

• Liz December 28, 2011, 9:10 am

Hi Amy,

You don’t need photoshop to print these. They are provided on a ready to print pdf file, just open and print.

• amy christine December 29, 2011, 12:08 am

yay! thank you for letting me know. :]

• MichelleGB December 28, 2011, 3:04 am

Love, love, love these! A lot! Thank you! And like a couple others…I didn’t get your newsletter either despite signing up a couple times.

• Liz December 28, 2011, 9:10 am

Hi Michelle, I sent you an email as well!

• MichelleGB December 31, 2011, 6:40 am

Thank you!

• AngieS December 28, 2011, 3:32 pm

Sorry, it seems I didn’t get your newsletter this time either! I am going to sign up again right now, but hope you could resend the e-mail to me in the meantime. Thank you. Love these by the way!

• AngieS December 28, 2011, 3:40 pm

My apologies…I did get your newsletter after all! It is late here and I guess I just didn’t look properly. Sorry.

• Liz December 29, 2011, 9:01 am

No worries, glad you got it! 🙂

• Kelli Maielli December 28, 2011, 5:28 pm

Just signed up! I didn’t realize you had a newsletter! Your layouts are what inspired me to start PL 🙂 In fact, I just bought all your other journaling cards, and 2 kits the other day. Hubby is going to kill me! Am I too late to get that code? 😉

• Liz December 29, 2011, 9:02 am

Hi Kelli, You should have received a copy of the newsletter with the coupon code after you signed up. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

• Crystal December 29, 2011, 8:08 am

Love these. Was just saying that none of the PL kits seemed my style and I was thinking of making my own. These are totally my style..just bought all three. When you print, what kind of cardstock do you use? I looks like it might have a nice fiber to it but not that textured, just wondering. Thanks.

• Liz December 29, 2011, 9:03 am

I use cover weight cardstock from paper source, color is pure white.

• Nelia December 29, 2011, 10:27 am

Love these and am about to purchase them! Just have one question. I am going to purchase a new computer in the next month or so. If I download the files to my old computer now, am I able to save them to my new computer when I buy it? Some files (or perhaps it’s just software?) have restrictions on them so that you can’t save to more than one computer. I want to make sure that I will have access to them when I upgrade! Thanks!

• Liz December 29, 2011, 10:33 am

Hi Nelia, No restrictions, you’ll be able to save the files to your new computer. 🙂

• Nelia December 29, 2011, 11:06 am

Thanks for the quick response, Liz!

• Laura December 29, 2011, 10:44 am

Hi, i LOVE these and i would really like to purchase these, would you be able to send me a copy of the newsletter for the code, thanks so much, Laura

• Kathy(kathyb) December 29, 2011, 10:45 am

No newsletter here either- I signed up once more this morning. Please can you send it to me as I’d love to purchase the cards before the offer closes- they look perfect for project life 🙂 thank you 🙂

• Liz December 29, 2011, 10:54 am

It looks like the system sent you the last three newsletters but you haven’t opened any of them. CAn you try adding elizzylee at yahoo dot com to your address book, perhaps they are going to your spam folder. In the meantime, I’m forwarding you a copy of the most recent newsletter.

• Jennifer December 30, 2011, 4:09 am

These are adorable! Do you mean the Oscraps newsletter or is there another one?! Thanks!

• Liz December 30, 2011, 7:31 am

The paislee press newsletter. You can sign uP here: paisleepress.com/newsletter

• ashley December 30, 2011, 5:55 pm

love the cards, I’ve been eyeing that vintage stamp\p for a while, but knowing me I would completely abuse it, 😉
    great job!

• Danielle G. December 30, 2011, 11:41 pm

Hi,
    I ordered the three kits and love them-they’re perfect for PL, which I’m starting in a few days. I am a newbie to PSE and can’t figure out how to “customize” these journal cards. How do you change the color? Sorry if you already explained this, but I can’t seem to figure it out!

Thanks for your help!

• Julie B January 6, 2012, 5:18 am

I have the same question. I’d like to purchase these, but I want to make sure I can alter the color. I use CS4 for photo editing, but I’m a complete newbie in this area.

• Liz January 6, 2012, 9:46 am

Yes, the kit includes png files of the journaling cards to make it easy to customize. Just open the file in photoshop (and photoshop elements) and apply a color overlay style to the layer. If you think it will help, I can post a quick tutorial with screenshots.

• roseandruby January 1, 2012, 11:14 pm

I am getting into using project life this year. I want to document my first pregnancy and babys first year. I so love that you share your pages and what you use. Mostly I just love that we can all use your printables too.

xox

• elizabeth rosemond January 2, 2012, 7:49 pm

LOVE THESE! I bought all 3 sets and I’ve already used a few. Thanks Liz!!