this is happening today.

December 14, 2012 |  by  |  LIFE RIGHT NOW

Addressing holiday cards. Yay!  It’s one of my favorite things to do. (It really really is, hand cramps and all!)

Oh gold, I am completely obsessed.  I’m giving our return address the golden treatment, literally – with this golden glitz ink pad. It’s a mustardy yellow gold shade with just the right amount of metallic shimmer – it is quite possibly the most perfect thing ever.

stamps – the label stamp (it’s a fave, it’s a must have!) is the vintage blank label by purple onion designs, I ordered our return address stamp from HERE.

cardstemplate is available in my shop, ordered from WHCC.

I usually have our cards done by Thanksgiving weekend so this is super late for us. Also, we haven’t started our Christmas shopping. Eep!  Happy weekending friends.

xfallenmoon says:

A wonderful idea. I really should start doing holiday cards. As for Christmas shopping, you’re forgiven for being late *cough* I am too…

kim says:

i ordered your template and have gotten so many compliments on our card this year! so glad you made it available for purchase. :) happy holidays!

Julia S says:

Hoping you can help as I ordered your template and use the Persnickety Prints option, however I think I’m in a pickle as I don’t see that PP offers a double-sided card option. Can you assist..I truly don’t want to make it again!lol Thanks!!

Julia S says:

Thank you Liz! Does this sound right ” 5×7 Card Stock Package 40 Pack Included No Cut Matte Card Stock”? There’s not quite enough info for me..so I’m not sure if this is truly the right choice for the flat 2-sided “postcard” print.

Hey Julia, I can’t find the right link/order option either! I just emailed Chari at Persnickety Prints for help and will email you as soon as I hear back from her.

• Liz says:

on a side note, I highly recommend their pearl stock – it has a beautiful shimmery sheen to it, perfect for the holidays!

Julia S says:

Thank you so much! I so appreciate your taking the time to help…I didn’t think I had the right option. ;-D

Michelle says:

Wow! Love your card! Just came across your blog & work via Totally Rad. :)