2013 Calendar Kits Are Here!

Making a personalized desk calendar is a breeze with the 2013 Calendar kit.  The kit includes 4×6 and 5×7 templates, both convenient sizes for printing at home or sending to your favorite print vender. Here’s a closer look at what’s included in the 2013 kit.

The 5×7 templates include two different clipping mask options.

The months are included as individual PNG stamps so you can easily access and use them for other digital projects (great for dating scrapbook layouts!)

And finally, the kit includes a set of printable (and customizable) gift tags.

To recap, this is what you get with the 2013 Calendar Kit:

• a set of 4×6 monthly calendar templates (layered psd files)
  • a set of 5×7 monthly calendar templates (layered psd files)
  • a customizable calendar cover in both 4×6 and 5×7 sizes (layered psd files)
  • a set of customizable gift tags (available as an easy to print pdf file and as a layered psd file for easy customization)
  • the 2013 months are also available as individual stamps (PNG files)

As in years past, a European version (Monday – Sunday) of the kit is also available!

Both kits are on sale – 30% OFF thru Sunday, September 23, 2012.

inspiration from the creative team

by Diana, using the European Edition

Here’s a sample of what the 4×6 calendars look printed out. I kept mine simple, but the templates are set up so you can easily change the colors, embellish with patterned papers and fun elements.

The kit includes a set of printable gift tags and a customizable calendar cover, making presentation and gift giving a snap. :) The kraft boxes shown are the Natural Kraft Jewelry boxes from paper mart. The CD-DVD JEWEL Case box fits the 4×6 calendars and the GIFT box will fit the 5×7 calendars. I bought them in bulk a few years ago and am still working my way through the stash.

• Carly September 20, 2012, 12:24 pm

Yay! I’m off to pick mine up! Last year’s calendar was a huge hit with the family and I can’t wait to make this years!!

• Jenifer Juris September 20, 2012, 1:18 pm

This is such a neat idea – may be making some for the holidays!! :)

• Beverly September 20, 2012, 1:33 pm

yay! off to the shop

• Fiona September 20, 2012, 1:52 pm

Hooray! Just bought the European edition. Now to choose/take some awesome photos, and make some Christmas gifts!

• Trude September 20, 2012, 3:48 pm

Yaaay more calendars! I’m looking at this year’s on my desk right now. :) I never thought to put them in boxes, I always gifted them in envelopes. Thanks for the link!

• ali September 20, 2012, 7:59 pm

yay, i loved making these last christmas and can’t wait to make them again this year! a quick question though: will you be doing a large poster version this year as well? i bought last years and loved the design so much but never got a chance to actually make one for ourselves…would love to frame a big one :)

• liz September 21, 2012, 6:15 pm

Hi Ali,

Yes definitely, that’s coming out soon.

• Maria September 21, 2012, 1:51 am

Yay for the European Edition! Thanks so much for this. Great gift for friends + family :)

• AdrianaG September 21, 2012, 7:44 am

This is a great kit! I’d like to ask you if you have ever done or will do a Spanish version of it (meaning the months spelling in Spanish). I’ve tried to look for a calendar template kit in Spanish however I haven’t had any luck yet. Thanks

• Réka September 21, 2012, 10:16 am

I love Diana’s cretion with the european edition! YAYYY and many thanx! <3 Great inspiration!

• Brenda September 22, 2012, 3:44 pm

I made 50 sets of these last year and gave them a way for Christmas gifts…. I still get comments on the cards, usually one a month. THANK you for making them available so early, I will get started today!

• Ewa September 22, 2012, 5:32 pm

What a fantastic idea! I’ve been a fan of your talent, products and blog for a while now. Maybe I’ll give the calendar a go, I know the grandparents would love it!

• Gloria Huerta October 10, 2012, 11:30 am

I´d like to know if the temmplates allow you to change the language from English to Spanish.

For example, the letters of the month and the days.

Thank you.

• Katie B October 23, 2012, 9:29 pm

Love these and know I’m about to spend many happy hours choosing and editing photos for these. I’d like to print/have these printed on a heavier weight paper, like cardstock, rather than photo paper, but still want the photos to look good. Any suggestions?

• Liz October 24, 2012, 10:11 am

Hi Katie,

Persnickety Prints offers heavy weight cardstock as a printing option.

You would need to login, upload, and order the 5×7 Card Stock. (comes in matte, gloss, linen, pearl)

• Alison Handlin October 30, 2012, 3:20 pm

This is a great idea!! I’m also wondering how you suggest binding them? Should I just take to Kinko’s and have them wire bind it (not sure what it’s called) like a spiral notebook but from the top?? Any suggestions are welcome! I love all your work and am super excited to start on this. :)

• Liz November 12, 2012, 1:11 pm

Spiral bound is a great idea, I know a few customers have done that in the past but I can’t find the photos they posted. Another idea would be to use a photo ring stand – you know they one’s I’m talking about – they have two rings at the top? All you’d have to do is flip them over when a new month comes.

• Brenda November 20, 2012, 8:50 am

I love these, is it possible to enlarge them to 11 x 14? Or do you have that option for purchase??

• deborah dolen aromatherapy books July 22, 2014, 9:36 pm

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your
    weblog and wanted to say that I have truly ennjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I will bbe subscribing to your rss feed and I hope
    youu write again soon!

• deborah dolen diet August 5, 2014, 4:55 am

Wonderful blog! I found it while earching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how
    tto get lisged in Yahoo News? I’ve beeen trying for a while but I never ssem