Making a personalized desk calendar is a breeze with the 2013 Calendar kit. The kit includes 4×6 and 5×7 templates, both convenient sizes for printing at home or sending to your favorite print vender. Here’s a closer look at what’s included in the 2013 kit.
The 5×7 templates include two different clipping mask options.
The months are included as individual PNG stamps so you can easily access and use them for other digital projects (great for dating scrapbook layouts!)
And finally, the kit includes a set of printable (and customizable) gift tags.
To recap, this is what you get with the 2013 Calendar Kit:
- a set of 4×6 monthly calendar templates (layered psd files)
- a set of 5×7 monthly calendar templates (layered psd files)
- a customizable calendar cover in both 4×6 and 5×7 sizes (layered psd files)
- a set of customizable gift tags (available as an easy to print pdf file and as a layered psd file for easy customization)
- the 2013 months are also available as individual stamps (PNG files)
As in years past, a European version (Monday – Sunday) of the kit is also available!
Both kits are on sale – 30% OFF thru Sunday, September 23, 2012.
inspiration from the creative team
by Diana, using the European Edition
Here’s a sample of what the 4×6 calendars look printed out. I kept mine simple, but the templates are set up so you can easily change the colors, embellish with patterned papers and fun elements.
The kit includes a set of printable gift tags and a customizable calendar cover, making presentation and gift giving a snap. The kraft boxes shown are the Natural Kraft Jewelry boxes from paper mart. The CD-DVD JEWEL Case box fits the 4×6 calendars and the GIFT box will fit the 5×7 calendars. I bought them in bulk a few years ago and am still working my way through the stash.