I don’t usually feel like a superstar on mondays

But today I do. Being mentioned on decor8 can kind of do that to a person?

!!!!!

Thanks so much Holly for the incredibly kind mention! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go back to pinching myself.

• alice April 23, 2012, 2:09 pm

congrats, liz!! well-deserved mention. :)

• Liz April 23, 2012, 2:55 pm

You are too too kind Alice. Thank you!

• Melinda T April 23, 2012, 2:32 pm

Congrats! Very excited for you! Yay!

• Liz April 23, 2012, 2:55 pm

Thanks so much Melinda!

• Yolanda April 23, 2012, 3:09 pm

So wonderful. A very well-deserved acknowledgement of your work–its beauty and meaningfulness.

• Andrea April 23, 2012, 3:17 pm

I love your idea of a photo book. I have often felt that way about pictures – I have thousands of them on my computer and don’t want them languishing there, forgotten. At least with photo books, it’s something tangible you can sit on a table or a shelf and pick up once in a while, something for visitors and family to enjoy.

That’s why last year I started creating digital “scrapbook” pages using the best of the photos from a particular event or period, putting anywhere from 1-5 photos on a themed spread. Then I can print them out or send to a printer and then just bind them!

It’s been a blast to play with the photos that way, and also a walk down memory lane. Plus, everyone gets to enjoy what ultimately becomes a hands-on photo book.

• jamaica April 23, 2012, 3:21 pm

Monday or no, I think you are always a superstar!

• vee April 23, 2012, 3:52 pm

i saw this in my reader this morning, CONGRATS!! :)xo

• elizabeth rosemond April 23, 2012, 4:09 pm

Keep on pinching yourself! I have a feeling you’ll be feeling this way for a while :)

Congrats!!

• Traveling Mama April 24, 2012, 7:03 am

You absolutely deserved the recognition! I was so happy to see you there!!

• Valentina Vovk April 24, 2012, 1:59 pm

Waau I am inlove in this album! I saw it on dekor8 and instantly came hire. I have such a mess with my family photos and I really would love to organise them in such a pretty books.

• Morgan April 24, 2012, 2:56 pm

Wow, I came to your site via decor8. I LOVE your work. I instantly went to shutterfly but was disappointed that only 3 of your designs were listed. Maybe you could do a post (for technologically challenged people like myself) on how to purchase your work and then use it with various websites (if possible). For example, is it possible to purchase your kits to use with blurb or my publisher. You are an artist. So happy to have found your site…..now hoping this inspires me to get going on A LOT of pending albums!

• amy tangerine April 24, 2012, 7:17 pm

this is huge. and you are a super star darling. always.