snapshots of sisterhood

The album that I made using snapshots no. 3 arrived last week.

I really love the way it turned out for the simple reason that all the random photos I’ve taken this year of my daughters together can now be found here in this album.

This is the dedication page. Text reads: there is no better friend than a sister.

The pages are a mix of both color and black and white photos.

Last page. Text reads: stand by each other, always.

Back of album.

You can view the entire album here:

Click here to view this photo book larger

About this photobook

- 22 pages, 8×11.5 landscape, printed at shutterfly

- snapshots no. 3 album kit (available in both 12 x 12 and 8.5 x 11 sizes)

- photos edited using RadLab by Totally Rad

Ayako Jordan says:

I love this album! It brought back my childhood memories with my older sister. Their haircut, how they dress and age( I assume around 2 years apart?)… everything is so similar and made me want to fly back home to dig into old album :) Thank you for sharing this beautiful album!

Tina says:

Your books amaze me Liz. I’m in the process of putting my own together. You certainly make it easy with your templates and inspiration.

Valentine says:

This looks wonderful!
    Thanks for all the inspiration!

Ange says:

it’s very, very, veeeery beautiful Liz!

Janka says:

i adore your photo books. they are my biggest inspiration when i want to make a book. :) thanks. oh, and it looks fantastic as always.

libbywilko says:

Loved it ! Thanks for sharing it, what gorgeous little girls you have.. great inspiration as usual… now I have to go download those photos to make one of my boys!

Were you happy with shutterfly’s quality and service ?

Thanks Elizabeth! Totally happy with Shutterfly, have been ordering photobooks from them since 2006 and have never once been disappointed.

shaui says:

Every page is amazing, Liz!!!!

LieN says:

You can be so proud of that album! It looks fantastic !
    Thx for the inspiration !

I absolutely love this. It is so completely you. Beautiful and simple!

joanne smith says:

i.just.love.your.work!

Jennifer says:

it looks AMAZING!

heather says:

adore your style! love that dress!

Jhari says:

Wow! So perfect!

Soco says:

OMG Liz! It is just precious!!! Thank you for sharing!

Tanya says:

What a beautiful book Liz! Just found your site and am in love. I want to purchase your snapshots templates and use them for a quick book but I’m not familiar with Shutterfly at all, and just peeked on there, how do you upload your template pages to it? It seems that even with the custom path they still have their predetermined styles. I’m used to WHCC and would love to use shutterfly for fun! Thanks in advance.

HI Tanya,

The design and upload process would be very similar to what you’re probably doing with your WHCC albums. Use the templates to make your layouts in photoshop, save them as high resolution jpgs, then upload them to shutterfly. when uploading at shutterfly, just choose the blank/full photo page as the “design” then pop in your saved layouts. Let me know if you have any other questions.

chelsea says:

Hi Liz! your albums are so wonderful!. I know you use radlab for your editing and I was wondering if you knew the black and white recipes you used. I have tried a bunch but cannot seem to get a similar effect. I would very much appreciate it! Everything you creat is so absolutely beautiful.