project life | week of may 29th

July 12, 2011 |  by  |  liz project life, project life

Now that I’m up to date and current with project life pages, I’m starting to work my way back. This is the week of May 29th.

Left side. Random photos from the week.  I love that the girls get to spend so much time with their cousins.

This was the week that I made the move from blogger to my own domain so I included a screenshot printout of the site.

In the 8.5×11 page protector I included a sheet of Madeline’s scribbles.

The right side.

The other side of the 8.5×11 page protector holds a drawing by audrey.

This is the first photo that I took with the new lens that I got for my birthday.

Self portrait taken at Ikea. Really really really want that full length mirror for our bedroom.

I really love using this vintage black label stamp by purple onion designs.

And I am really loving this entire project life experience. Even though I’ve only documented about a month’s worth of photos, I feel “caught up” or more accurately, I should say I feel like I’m on top of things with this year’s photos. And that’s a pretty awesome feeling.

Abigail Haynes says:

Can I ask what do you use to print your photos? And what paper… I’m having a difficult time deciding on finding something good enough for precious memories.

erin says:

That’s funny, I was just logging on to ask the same question. I wish there was a more cost effective/easier way to just print at home! Right now I’m using http://www.prodpi.com

Me too! Though yesterday, as I was driving to costco, I wonder if I add on the price of gas and the time it takes me to get there and back, if it ends up costing the same to print at home. LOL. I’ve heard great things about prodpi! Is there a minimum order requirement like at whcc?

ale says:

loving your project life album, liz! thanks for sharing.

vke says:

you are an inspiration fot all of us!
    I adore your style and the way you put your photos together

libbywilko says:

Hope you got heaps of blog traffic & love from Becky Higgins mentioning your project life as inspiration! Its looking so great :) hugs Elizabeth

Soco says:

This is gorgeous and so inspiring Liz! And your two girls are so beautiful!!!

Raylene says:

Really enjoyed this post . . . my little girl just turned 30 and I still remember her drawings, just like Audrey’s!!! Isn’t it funny, that no matter where we live, kids don’t differ that much? Thanks for the beautiful reminder!

amanda says:

where is that red bracket stamp around the dates from? thanks! love your pages and ds kits!

Trackbacks