Happy Friday friends! Super excited today to be sharing projects from the creative team using the cut file and journal cards from the Happy Birthday set.
1. First up is a pocket style project by Lory. She used the Happy Birthday journal card along with bits and pieces from Oh Happy Day to document her big day. I love the mix of beautiful self portraits (especially the side profile shot featured on the “birthday magic” card) and festive group photos. You can totally feel the love and comraderie.
Products used in Lory’s project: Happy Birthday by paislee press
Oh Happy Day Digital Scrapbook Kit by paislee press
Oh Happy Day Journal Cards by paislee press
Pocket Guide No. 2 | 12×12, 4×6 and 3×4 Templates
2. Another pocket style layout by our March Guest Designer, Spesiellnor. I love that she chose mostly minimalist white journal cards to document her day – it’s the perfect backdrop for showcasing her birthday photos. The placement of the “30” is spot on too.
3. Melanie is a girl after my own heart. A 6×8 photo paired with wordart overlayed as a title is my favorite type of page. Simple and so perfect. Also, I can’t think of a better place to celebrate a birthday. Also, this portrait of her minnie ears with the castle in the background is EVERYTHING. I can’t wait to try this shot next time I’m there. (Thanks for the inspiration Melanie!)
4. A pocket style layout by Heather. Can there be a better gift than a home made meal prepared with love? Heather’s food shots are always so amazing and I love that she simply added the happy birthday wordart over one of the food images.
5. Next up are two examples of beautifully wrapped presents from Kimberly and Jennifer.
6. A set of custom Happy Birthday cards by Tracey
7. How about a custom birthday plate? Monica made this using the Happy Birthday cut file and vinyl.
8. Lastly, see how Mandy, Kelly and Soco used the set in their latest digital projects.