Happy Thursday friends! Today I’m sharing 5 crafty uses featuring the Twenty Seventeen Set.
1. Start a Jar to collect a year’s worth of notables – goals accomplished, fun places visited, memorable quotes, etc. Elizabeth used the twenty seventeen cut file to decorate this jar that her family will fill with “nice things that happen in 2017.” See Elizabeth’s project on instagram.
2. Make customized planner inserts. Kimberly used the twenty seventeen wordart as a photo overlay to create a gorgeous insert. I love how it looks paired with the woodgrain paper behind it. Also, she made custom month tabs using (Monthly Vol. 4) and the days of the week tabs using (Days | 3×4 Journal Cards). See Kim’s project on instagram.
3. Sew it on. Suzanna used the twenty seventeen wordart to create a gorgeous and totally unique piece to embellish her title page. I love the detailing of the sewn edges! See all of Suzanna’s January projects here.
4. Title it. Using wordart as title work is widely used and for good reason – it’s easy and quick and always yields beautiful results.
A title does not have to be large in size to make a bold impact as demonstrated in Sucali’s and Adelina’s projects.
Sucali used the twenty seventeen 3×4 journal card. See Adelina’s project on Instagram.
5. Print on vellum. Tracey printed the twenty seventeen wordart to create this beautiful custom insert for her traveller’s notebook. Read more about Tracey’s “365 new days, 365 new chances” project on her blog.
All projects in this post feature the Twenty Seventeen Set.
Next week the creative team will be back to share 2017 Title pages using this set.